Make the perfect Minecraft travelling companion with this crochet Minecraft Wolf block.
These crochet Minecraft blocks make perfect gifts for Minecraft fans, and look great as room decorations.
You can also join a number of the crochet Minecraft block fronts to make a blanket – a blog post on this will be coming soon.
Previous Crochet Corner To Corner Minecraft Block Makes include:
TNT Minecraft Block, Emerald Ore Block, Magma Block, Chest Block, Redstone Ore Block, Diamond Ore Block, Pumpkin Head, Glass Block, Axolotl Block, Ghast Block, Slime Block, Rabbit Block.
- For all Minecraft Crochet Corner To Corner block makes check out the crochet Minecraft Blocks section on this page.
Other Minecraft Makes:
Minecraft Crochet Corner To Corner Wolf Block Pattern:
- Size: 17x17cm.
- DK Wool.
- Made using a 3.5mm crochet hook (if you want a bigger cube, you can use a bigger crochet hook, or smaller hook for a smaller cube).
- Uses half treble(UK)/half double(US) corner to corner crochet, A ‘How To’ for half treble(UK)/half double(US) corner to corner crochet is available here.
Minecraft Crochet Corner To Corner Wolf Block Pattern: Assembly
- Once you have made the 6 sides sew the pieces together down the sides, you can use a piece of foam or stuffing to fill the cube. If using a cube sew the pieces together around it, if your using stuffing sew all the sides together but leave a 10cm gap so you can then put the stuffing in then sew the gap closed.
- For the ears: Sew the ears to the top of the block, with the ears placed in 1 square in from the front edge and 2 squares in from the side edge.