Time for another Minecraft cross stitch cube! Following the Minecraft axolotl cross stitch block pattern, Minecraft slime cross stitch block pattern, and Minecraft squid cross stitch block pattern its now time for a Minecraft ghast block.
Want more Minecraft Makes….
Minecraft Mini Cross Stitch Block Series: Part 4 – Ghast Block
- Embroidery thread (colours I used are shown on the pattern):
- Embroidery Needle.
- Toy stuffing or foam cube.
- White Embroidery fabric (you can choose any colour you prefer).
- 28 count Evenweave or 14 count Aida.
Minecraft Mini Cross Stitch Block Series: Part 4 – Ghast Block, Pattern
- When cross stitching the cube sides, make sure to leave at least a 4cm gap between each of the sides for cutting out later on.
Minecraft Mini Cross Stitch Block Series: Part 4 – Ghast Block, Assembly
- Once you have completed your 6 cube sides, cut out the cubes leaving a 2cm gap around the edge of the sides.
- Take 2 of the sides and sew to join using 2 strands of white embroidery thread and by completing a whip stitch into each of the backstitches down the side edges of the two sides.
- Complete with the remaining sides leaving one side unsewn, place in your stuffing and finish closing the gap. If you want to use a solid piece of foam instead of stuffing insert the foam before joining the last side piece.