Time for another Minecraft cross stitch cube! Following the Minecraft axolotl cross stitch block pattern its now time for a Minecraft slime block.
Want more Minecraft Makes….
Minecraft Mini Cross Stitch Block Series: Part 2 – Slime Block
- Embroidery thread (colours I used are shown on the pattern):
- 3 shades of green.
- Embroidery Needle.
- Toy stuffing or foam cube.
- White Embroidery fabric (you can choose any colour you prefer).
- 28 count Evenweave or 14 count Aida.
Minecraft Mini Cross Stitch Block Series: Part 2 – Slime Block, Pattern
- When cross stitching the cube sides, make sure to leave at least a 4cm gap between each of the sides for cutting out later on.
Minecraft Mini Cross Stitch Block Series: Part 2 – Slime Block, Assembly
- Once you have completed your 6 cube sides, cut out the cubes leaving a 2cm gap around the edge of the sides.
- Take 2 of the sides and sew to join using 2 strands of light green embroidery thread and by completing a whip stitch into each of the backstitches down the side edges of the two sides.
- Complete with the remaining sides leaving one side unsewn, place in your stuffing and finish closing the gap. If you want to use a solid piece of foam instead of stuffing insert the foam before joining the last side piece.