Following on from my Yoda and Baby Yoda Star Wars themed blocks is an Ewok themed block for block number 3 in the crochet Star Wars block series!
Previous Crochet Corner To Corner Star Wars Block Makes include:
STar Wars Crochet Corner To Corner Ewok Block Pattern:
- Size: 17x17cm.
- DK Wool.
- Made using a 3.5mm crochet hook (if you want a bigger cube, you can use a bigger crochet hook, or smaller hook for a smaller cube).
- Uses half treble(UK)/half double(US) corner to corner crochet, A ‘How To’ for half treble(UK)/half double(US) corner to corner crochet is available here.
Once you have made the 6 sides:
Sew the pieces together down the sides – when joining the front piece to the top piece, left side piece and right side pieces:
- Joining to the left side: make sure the right edge of the left side piece over laps the front by 1 block.
- Joining to the right side: make sure the left edge of the right side piece over laps the front by 1 block.
- Joining to the top piece: make sure the bottom edge of the top piece over laps the front by 1 block.
You can use a piece of foam or stuffing to fill the cube. If using a cube sew the pieces together around it, if your using stuffing sew all the sides together but leave a 10cm gap so you can then put the stuffing in then sew the gap closed.