It’s been a while since my previous Star Wars themed crochet block makes so I thought its was about time for another Star Wars crochet block instalment, time for block number 5 and welcome to the Mandalorian!.
I’ve got an idea in mind for another make using the just the block fronts – keep an eye out for that in the coming months!.
Previous Crochet Corner To Corner Star Wars Block Makes:
Other Crochet Corner To Corner Block Series:
- Minecraft themed crochet block series.
- Harry Potter themed crochet block series.
- Pokemon themed crochet block series.
Other Star Wars Themed Crochet Makes:
- Want more Star Wars themed crochet? look no further, take a look at my crochet Star Wars makes page to see lots of patterns ranging from soft toys to lightsabers
Star Wars Crochet Corner To Corner The Mandalorian Block Pattern:
- Size: 17x17cm.
- DK Wool.
- Made using a 3.5mm crochet hook (if you want a bigger cube, you can use a bigger crochet hook, or smaller hook for a smaller cube).
- Uses half treble(UK)/half double(US) corner to corner crochet, A ‘How To’ for half treble(UK)/half double(US) corner to corner crochet is available here.
Mini Bobble (B):
B: Ch2, [(yo, insert hook, yo, pull up, yo, pull through 2 loops) x2, yo, pull through all loops], htr(UK)/hdc(US), [(yo, insert hook, yo, pull up, yo, pull through 2 loops) x2, yo, pull through all loops].
- Once you have made the 6 sides sew the pieces together down the sides, you can use a piece of foam or stuffing to fill the cube. If using a cube sew the pieces together around it, if your using stuffing sew all the sides together but leave a 10cm gap so you can then put the stuffing in then sew the gap closed.
- Next sew the viewer onto the top of the block, with the visor placed 1 block back from the front. Sew down the front side of the viewer to secure, then sew along the other side.