I have had the Edward’s Imaginarium by Kerry Lord for a while now and have finally got round to making some of the fantastic creations from it, it took me ages to decide which to pick for my makes as I like so many of the different options it was hard to pick! As there were just so many I liked I decided to make two (for now!).
For the first I decided to use a Arran wool which would give me a slightly bigger monster than if i had used DK which I normally use for these. This monster uses the combination H:18, A:3, and F:5.
For the second I opted for a variegated chunky wool which I have had for a while now and have been waiting for the right project for it. This monster uses the combination H:20, A:9, and F19 (I didn’t cut the loops as i liked how it looked).
Cant wait to make a few more of these!!