I’ve decided to do a weekly update of my year in stitches as I don’t think I could keep up with a daily one – hopefully I manage to keep up with this, it may become a monthly update as the year goes on!
This week I have added another 7 stitch details to my hoop, including some dragonflies and infilled the flower petals. The stitch for the dragonflies proved a little bit trickier than I thought but I managed to get there after a few attempts. I have a feeling this hoop is going to become seasonal – despite no planning I have already got summer underway and have plans for a winter section too!
Im really happy with how the hoop is coming along so far and am looking forward to seeing it grow over the coming weeks.