After the disappointing attempt at cracking on with my quilt last time I decided it was time to have another big push at trying to get it finished, and after 4 evenings of dedicated patch-working I have made quite a step forwards towards the completion of this project hand have got another 9 squares completed – to be honest I have actually surprised myself with how many I have managed to complete! My poor fingers are suffering slightly now from this however!
This means I now have a total of 25 squares towards my quilt and as I am only doing it about the size of a single bed shouldn’t need too many more the complete it – hopefully only about 10 more! Think I might take a few days rest and do some other crafts so my fingers can recover before cracking on with these last ones! I have got most of the paper templates ready for these last few so shouldn’t take me too long – hopefully. My only concern is whether I have got enough fabric to do them all!